Write for us
Do you have something informative and insightful to share? Do you think it will provide value to readers? You’re in the right place – our blog is accepting unsolicited guest posts. If you’ve got something that is unique, refreshing, and enlightening, we want to hear from you.
However, in order to maintain the quality, consistency, and theme of our site, there are some guidelines you need to follow.
Here are the guidelines for content submission (subject to change):
Guest posting topics we love
- We accept articles on the following topics – business, education, finance, healthcare, HR, IT, laws, news, science, software, and technology (we’ll be adding more topics over time).
Guest posting topics we avoid
- We DO NOT accept articles nor link back to – adult material, gambling, casinos, alcohol, smoking, and similar content/sites, essay writing services (this includes most dating and gaming sites).
Recommended structure of guest posts
- Articles must be unique, complete (no partial or rough drafts), and original – we don’t publish content that has been published elsewhere, including your own site.
- Articles must be completely free of plagiarism – they will be checked thoroughly using several plagiarism detection tools.
- Articles must not include any grammatical errors.
- Articles must be at least 800 words long with an informative title and relevant subheadings that are consistent with the writing.
- Having short paragraphs is an advantage – it’s easier for the readers.
- Don’t forget to add images for a more engaging article – provide sources to avoid copyright issues.
Guest posting benefits
- You’ll have the option of including 2 “dofollow” links within your article. However, don’t overuse the keyword tied to the anchor text – we won’t accept spammy content.
- We do not disable the links after a certain period of time – the links will remain intact for the life of the website – unless you request it or we discover the links are dead.
Some important points
- All the articles will be reviewed and we reserve the right to edit, change the content and/or title before publishing.
- We constantly monitor the guest posts published on our site. We hold all the rights to add, remove, modify materials to your content if we find it necessary at any given point of time.
- Articles must be sent via a Word DOC file in a separate email each time.
- We receive a lot of emails and deal with a massive amount of requests every day. Thus, we cannot guarantee to publish your article within a specific timeframe (usually, we notify when your article is ready to go live).
- Other restrictions and requirements are applicable.
Still here? Great! If you are comfortable with all of the above, then send us an email with your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Article Submission”. An editor will check if your guest posting topic is a potential fit for us. Once that happens, someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible with further details.
If you are seeking additional information, please contact us with your questions at email@example.com.