What advantages does RightPatient® Analytics provide to healthcare professionals?
- Identify biometric enrollments, identifications, and verifications through a registration terminal or mobile device to manage traffic flow
- Establish a concrete audit trail
- Monitor total number of patients in system to track and recalibrate benchmarks
- Proactively troubleshoot potential employee training problems by identifying successful and unsuccessful scans by terminal
- User-friendly, customizable dashboard and modules makes real-time data easy to read or export and reports simple to download
- Flexible web application settings let user see small or large data sets to gain broader perspectives
More organizations are making use of business intelligence (BI) and healthcare analytics, and the use of these tools has helped entities see faster and more accurate decision-making, save costs, and increase transparency. RightPatient® Analytics fosters collaboration between patient access staff, clinicians, and the C-level to ensure that the biometric patient identification system is operating efficiently and effectively.