Guests: Mac McMillan – Chair, HIMSS Privacy & Security Task Force
Curious to know more about how to improve data security at your healthcare facility? Confused about the new HIPAA guidelines regulating personal health information (PHI)? Want to know which data security technologies are worth reviewing?
- HIPAA rule changes and it’s effect on you
- Difference between “access” and “possession” of PHI
- What does privacy mean?
- Viable technologies to protect patient data
- Biometrics for patient ID & their impact on patient privacy
- PHI application patient adoption trends