Exciting Job Opportunity in Healthcare & Human
System Implementation Engineer ( 2 positions. Major Computer,Industrial,Electrical)
Project Analyst ( 2 positions. Major Business, Computer, Industrial, Electrical,Biomedical, others)
M2SYS Technology (www.m2sys.com) is a leading, global provider of biometrics and identity management technology. With customers in over 100 countries, our technology increases security and convenience while saving money, building accountability and establishing trust for governments and businesses around the world. We are searching for a competent, reliable, ambitious individual to fill the position of Project Leader and Implementation engineer. This positions will be fully focused on our healthcare business where you will be ensuring the successful implementation of our RightPatient solution (www.rightpatient.com) for hospital systems across the U.S.
- Undergraduate degree in technology and/or business related
- Attributes: strong communicator, self-starter, well organized, and creative problem solver. Ability to manage time, work to deadlines, and work on multiple concurrent projects
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to communicate with people via telephone, email, and in person
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
- Demonstrated process/project management experience
- For project Analyst, knowledge of relational data models, data analysis, information system best practices, SQL, Citrix, and Microsoft system administration is a plus
- Implementation engineers must be very knowledgeable about various programming language,
web application, Unix/Linux, server side configuration, database systems etc.
Please send your resume to: GTrecruiting@m2sys.com
Job Type: Fulltime