M2SYS Healthcare Solutions (MHS) is a fast-growing division of M2SYS Technology. Anchored by our innovative RightPatient® solution for patient identification, MHS is seeking ambitious and bright individuals in the following areas to help fuel our growth:
Market Development Specialist
This position is a good fit if you are ambitious, bright, ready to learn, and want to impact your career path by working for a high-tech company with an entrepreneurial business culture. This is a great opportunity if you are a recent college grad with a good head on your shoulders.
- Develop a solid understanding of M2SYS’ product offerings to address the ongoing questions, needs, and objections of prospects
- Prospect for new accounts and decision makers using tools such as Hoovers, networking, social media, and online sources
- Perform a high volume of daily cold calls to prospects
- Utilize proven sales techniques to qualify leads, identify decision-makers, overcome objections, assess prospect needs and identify pain points
- Clearly communicate M2SYS product messaging, differentiation, and value points
- Transition prospects to senior sales consultants by scheduling conference calls and online product demonstrations
- Strategize with M2SYS senior sales consultants on sales tactics, objection handling and industry nuances
- Collaborate with M2SYS Communications Department on account marketing, public relations, and business development needs
- Must be aggressive, eager, resilient, hard-working, ambitious, and ready to learn
- Must be exceptionally organized and have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong hunting/prospecting and qualification skills
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university, preferably with a business-related focus
- Strong preference will be given to candidates that thoroughly impress us and demonstrate that they understand the opportunity awaiting them
- Positive attitude combined with an amiable personality
- Propensity to work well with others in a team environment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, web-based CRM software, and online business prospecting tools
This position offers a starting base salary of $42,000 plus unlimited commission potential. Your base salary may be increased based on performance following a 90-day probationary period. A comprehensive health benefits package is also provided.
This is a full-time, on location position with room for growth. There is no travel required.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if you think that you are the right fit for this position.