Your network is secure. But what about your data? They aren’t one in the same.
- An average of 2.3 million Americans are victims of medical identity theft.
- 64% of Americans, have experienced a major data breach which eroded their trust that institutions are able to protect their personal information.
- Roughly half of Americans don’t trust modern institutions to protect their data from unauthorized users.
- The ECRI estimates that 9% of errors in patient ID lead to temporary or permanent harm, or even death. 9%!
- The HIPAA Security Rule requires you to ensure appropriate safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of PHI. Are you in compliance?
- One violation of the HIPAA Security Rule could result in a fine of up to $50,000. Can you afford it?
Learn how to protect patient PHI from unauthorized access and secure the trust of your patients with RightPatient. Sign up for a free demo of our photo biometrics patient ID platform below.→
*We guarantee 100% privacy protection for your contact data. Your information will not be shared.
© 2002 – 2022 RightPatient. All rights reserved.
3424 Peachtree Road NE, Floor 22, Suite 64, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA │ Email: info [at] rightpatient.com │ Phone: (678) 813-2715