Your network is secure. But what about your data? They aren’t one in the same.
- An average of 2.3 million Americans are victims of medical identity theft.
- 64% of Americans, have experienced a major data breach which eroded their trust that institutions are able to protect their personal information.
- Roughly half of Americans don’t trust modern institutions to protect their data from unauthorized users.
- The ECRI estimates that 9% of errors in patient ID lead to temporary or permanent harm, or even death. 9%!
- The HIPAA Security Rule requires you to ensure appropriate safeguards to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and security of PHI. Are you in compliance?
- One violation of the HIPAA Security Rule could result in a fine of up to $50,000. Can you afford it?
Learn how to protect patient PHI from unauthorized access and secure the trust of your patients with RightPatient. Sign up for a free demo of our photo biometrics patient ID platform below.→