Thank you to our friends at Avisian publishing for allowing us the opportunity to appear as a guest on their latest SecureID News, “Regarding ID” podcast on the increasing use of biometrics for patient ID in healthcare. Listen in to this podcast where SecureID News’ Gina Jordan interviews both Michael Trader, President of M2SYS Technology, and Melaine Wilson, VP of Revenue Cycle Management at Novant Health to discuss:
- What is RightPatient®?
- Why patients are overwhelmingly being acceptive of using biometrics to protect their medical identity and ensure they receive accurate medical care
- How RightPatient® protects patient privacy
- Where is biometrics for patient identification being used across the care continuum?
- How is Novant Health using RightPatient® at their hospitals?
- What Novant Health patients are saying about using iris biometrics for identification
- Why RightPatient® was built to seamlessly interface with ANY EHR provider software
- How easy it is to scale up the RightPatient® system
- How RightPatient® is used for accurate patient identification across an EMPI
- How RightPatient® supports: patient safety, quality outcomes, and hospital infection control
This podcast serves as an excellent resource for education on how the RightPatient® biometric patient ID system works, why hospitals are adopting the technology, what patients think about it, and it’s application to authenticate a patient at each and every touchpoint along the care continuum.
Thank you to Gina and the entire SecureID News team for the opportunity to appear on the podcast and discuss the rising use of biometrics for patient ID in healthcare!